A video wall systems can be defined as a large system comprising several video displays put in a sequence. Today, they are used in various types of businesses and companies to reach their target audience. Some practical use of these systems is in education, healthcare, transportation, hospitality, retail, and more.
What are the Advantages of a Video Wall System?
Video wall digital signage can bring an impactful change to your company or business. It can create brand awareness in a matter of seconds among the audience if use efficiently. Here are some outstanding perks that video wall solutions offer!
- Effective Communication: Your business can transmit its messages and information via digital video wall systems to a very large populace in less time. The communication process is real-time and offers unmatched advantages if the content of the video is planned keeping in mind all the right details. You may have especially seen the use of video wall tv screens in a news broadcast or when an emergency is announced publically.
- Improved Branding and Brand Identity Awareness: Immersive and captivating video content can be displayed on the video wall systems to engage the audience. You can easily achieve the task of leaving an everlasting memory or experience in the minds of the people.
- Clear Transmission of Content: The main purpose of a video wall system is to channel a large amount of information in a very limited timeframe. The attention duration of the people is very and companies/brands need to be very specific and clever when trying to portray appealing content to the audience. The location of the video wall digital signage is of utmost importance. Public locations such as transportation stations, retail stores, shopping malls, and similar places are the best choices.
Categorizing the Video Wall Systems
How many types of video wall systems are there? Worry not! Let us solve the confusion. There are a total of three main types of video wall systems and they are as follows!
- LCD Video Walls: Famous for their high-quality display, LCD video walls have gained a lot of fame recently. LCD video wall displays are made using multiple screens that are arranged in a certain sequence to form a single large screen more like the one in a cinema. They are available and can be customized into different sizes as per the needs of the company or business. One more added advantage is that they can be easily controlled using video wall software to schedule the content.
- LED Video Walls: LED video walls are similar to LCD video walls But, LEDs have more advantages when compared side by side. They have higher brightness, sharper image quality, they are more durable (a minor impact can displace the liquid crystals in the LCD), you can set it as a wide-angle viewing experience, and lastly, they have a longer lifespan.
- Projected Video Walls: A high-quality projector is used to display an image on a large surface such as a wall or a white screen. If you are tight on a budget and want a cost-effective digital video wall signage solution then this is the best method. You may have to suffice with a lower-quality display but it is easy to carry and does not need a lot of time to set up.
If you are not able to decide what the best video wall system is suited for your brand/company. Kiwisign is a digital signage solutions provider that offers top-notch video wall systems for your business. We ensure that all the hardware and software are set up in less time to enable your business to operate at its full potential. Our professionals are skilled and qualified in tackling any type of hurdle during the installation process and we offer discounted price quotes in the region. Do you want a credible and affordable video wall system in your company or business? Call us now or visit our website!
Hardware Components of a Video Wall System
Are you not aware of the hardware needed to make the video wall system as a whole? There are several components are work in a synchronized manner to work as a digital signage video wall. These components include:
- Content Management System (CMS): This system is a software application integrated to create, modify, monitor, and manage the content that you want to be displayed on the video wall.
- Signal Distribution: Video signals are distributed using this system ensuring that a smooth display is presented to the audience across all the screens.
- Power Distribution: Video walls require a large amount of power that needs to be efficiently distributed to power all the screens at once. The power distribution helps to achieve this feat!
- Displays: A single screen is called a display while a collection of screens is identified as “displays”.
- Video Wall Controller: Sending video signals and supervising the displays is the function of the video controller. It ensures that all the screens are showing the content that is intended and at the right time.
Video wall systems have upgraded the methods of businesses, companies, and brands as to how they present their content to the public. These systems are very powerful tools that can be used for several occasions. You need to be very considerate in choosing a video wall system as the budget, type, size, number of displays, and components.